Last update:
Trump alleged that Biden’s staff illegally operated the autopen and issued official orders without the president’s knowledge.
US President Donald Trump. (Archive photo)
US President Donald Trump has once again taken aim at Joe Biden and said any official document signed by the former Democratic president using an automatic opening should no longer be considered valid.
His comments were published Friday (local time) on Truth Social, where he accused Biden of allowing others to act on his behalf. Trump claimed that “about 92 percent” of Biden’s documents were signed with an autopen — a mechanical device long used by U.S. presidents to duplicate signatures for routine approvals.
He insisted that such signatures were only valid if the president personally authorized their use.
“Any document signed by Sleepy Joe Biden with the Autopen, which represented approximately 92% of them, is hereby terminated and has no further force or effect. The Autopen is not authorized for use unless approval is specifically given by the President of the United States,” Trump wrote.
He went further, alleging that Biden’s staff was illegally operating the autopen and issuing official orders without the president’s knowledge. Trump argued that this amounted to others “circling Biden around the beautiful Resolute Desk” and effectively taking over the executive office.
“I hereby rescind all executive orders, and anything not directly signed by Crooked Joe Biden, because the people who operated the Autopen did so illegally. Joe Biden was not involved in the Autopen process and if he says he was, he will be prosecuted for perjury,” he added.
Trump has often claimed that Biden’s age and mental state prevent him from running the presidency. He has also previously accused his aides of making decisions without consulting Biden, using the automatic opening as evidence of this alleged lack of control. The device, however, has been an integral part of normal White House operations for decades.
In another article published the same day, Trump announced that he would permanently end immigration from what he calls “third world countries.” He said the move was necessary to help the United States “end illegal admissions” and reverse what he described as the results of Biden-era immigration policies.
His remarks follow a shooting Wednesday in Washington, D.C., in which an Afghan national allegedly shot and killed two National Guard members. One member of the guard died and the other was seriously injured.
“I will permanently suspend migration from all third world countries to allow the American system to fully recover, end Biden’s millions of illegal admissions, including those signed by Sleepy Joe Biden’s Autopen…,” Trump said, adding that he intended to deport anyone he considered a security risk or “incompatible with Western civilization.”
The comments mark Trump’s latest attempt to redraw the boundaries of presidential authority while stepping up his criticism of Biden’s tenure.

Anushka Vats is a sub-editor at News18.com with a passion for storytelling and a curiosity that extends beyond the newsroom. She covers national and international news. For more stories, you can follow her…Learn more
Anushka Vats is a sub-editor at News18.com with a passion for storytelling and a curiosity that extends beyond the newsroom. She covers national and international news. For more stories, you can follow her… Learn more
November 29, 2025, 07:06 IST
Learn more
Source link
#Trump #cancels #Bidens #autosigned #orders #cites #lack #control #presidency #World #News
